Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If I were a mouse...

...by the Papaya:

If I were a mouse, I would live in a little glass bottom boat. I would play crumb catch if I were a mouse. To play crumb catch, you have to throw a crumb at somebody and then the person tries to catch it! Then the person has to throw it back to you.

I would eat crumbs if I were a mouse. You would probably have to push the crumbs apart to see which crumbs are the crumb-catching crumbs and which crumbs are the eating crumbs. I would hide my crumbs under a container that nobody can see in. I would get my crumbs from a crumb grocery store.

My glass bottom boat would be in water and the water would be in a bucket. You would probably have to have a mouse ladder to climb up on a mouse shelf to get crumbs. And you would have to have another mouse ladder to climb up to the rim of the bucket to get your boat. You would probably have to have a little teeny mouse rope to tie the glass bottom boat to rim of the bucket. And you would have to have little teeny tiny mouse markers and crayons and pencils to draw with.

The End

No comments: