Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Pictures

I'm not energetic enough to write any brilliant blog posts right now, but I will post some lovely pictures taken the last three months!

This one portrays the Papaya's birthday celebration, taken while my side of the family was visiting. It was a bug themed birthday party, and I think the Papaya is an ant that has been caught.
Yes, there really are six children in our bathtub - all the cousins together! Crazy fun.

Here's the Papaya, running through old growth forest not too far from our house.

We had some hot days this summer. No air conditioner in our house, but the kids did get some relief from our sprinkler (happily, they tolerated the heat better than our lawn).

The Portabella loves the water, even when it's frigid (which is most of the time).

This is the same spot as the previous picture, but the tide is coming in!

The tide continues to come in but the Portabella is unperturbed. Don't worry - we rescued her soon after this photo was taken!

All dried off & loving the sand...

The Papaya's recent beach "mission" is to push all the driftwood he can find into the water & launch it - hoping it might sail to Hong Kong or some other far away port. Sometimes he & the Banana decide to ride the logs first.

Goodbye!

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

How fun to look at these! Horray! I love the ones of that teeny girl in that big ocean!

We'll just have to write e-mail for a while. Send me your home phone by e-mail. It's been busy here!

AppDaddy said...

I love the pictures!
Especially the kid soup in the bathtub!
That one can show up at all of their graduation and wedding slide shows!